Paddle Plus Paging System
The Paddle plus system is the premier paging system cataloged as one of the most durable system in their class. The paddle plus system is our latest version of the product that has made paging into a whole new way. The paddle pager has more durable life and easy battery replacement.
The pager comes with a build-in advertisement section that can protect advertisement in place and be easily replaced at your convenience. With bright flashing LED and the strongest vibrations guest are sure to never miss their turn. The hardened Laxen plastics used for the pager are amazingly resistant tested to withstand up to 5,000 drops. The Paddle Plus pager has less exposed parts that can be tempered with this ensures a longer life for the pager. The compact and resistant pager can be easily charged, maneuvered, and has a great space saving design for counters or desks when the system is not in use.
- Advertising Paddle Section: Easily promote specials and events to your guests.
- Rechargeable Batteries: Simple to replace AAA rechargeable battery.
- HD Frequency: Never worry about interference from another system. (Prevents interference with other wireless systems.
- Best Warranty Available: Rest assure that your equipment will be protected for 2 years.
- Extra-Long Range: A High Power transmitter can be added to your system for an extended range that will cross walls and provide the best coverage of over 1 mile.
- Installation Simplicity “Setting-it-up”, Requires taking the paging system out of the box and plugging it in. It’s that simple
- Easily Expandable System: Handles up to 999 pagers. Never worry of out growing the system.
- Built to Last: Pagers that will endure even in the toughest environments.
Features & Benefits
- Extra strength built-in: Protects pagers from drops or falls. All pagers are tested to with stand 3,000 drops.
- Compact Paging System: Ergonomic clean design and space saving design with the least amount of cables showing.
- Bright LED & Strong Vibrations: Easily grab the attention of your guests with alerts that they will not miss.
- More Wireless Range for More Pagers: Allow guests to wait freely, with a system that will penetrate walls with extended great coverage.
- Advertisement Spot:Place your advertisement in the center of the pager. Easily change your promotions and advertise to your customers on the pager.
- User Programmable:Change the alert times and the alert modes directly from your system without having to send back for programming.
Track Staff Pager
- Length: 7.25 in (18.4 cm)
- Width: 2 in (5.08cm)
- Weight: 3 oz (85 g)
Track Staff (Set of 12)
- Length: 10.5 in (19.5 cm)
- Width: 6 in (10.6 cm)
- Weight: 3 lb 12 oz (1.7 kg)
- Length: 5.50 in (13.97 cm)
- Width: 4.50 in (11.43 cm)
- Weight: 8 oz (226.8 g)
Rechargeable NM-Hi (2)AAA battery
- Charging time: 4-8 hours
- Battery life: 48-72 hours per full charge
What kind of warranty does Pagertec offer on its paging systems?
The paging system itself has a full 2-year warranty. Extended and lifetime warranties are also available. Pagertec offers a 60 day money back guarantee on our paging systems, we are sure that you will like our paging systems or your money back. Please visit our warranty Information page.
Will the system interfere with our wireless sound system or wireless microphones?
No as a matter of fact, the government has licensed different types of equipment to operate within different frequencies. The frequency that our paging systems use is far different from any other normal electronic. Our systems usually operate at 450-470MHz.
Are Pagertec's pagers durable against drops and falls?
Our pagers are built and tested to withstand up to 5,000 drops. We build pager with the toughest Lexan available to provide durable and reliable pagers made to withstand even the toughest environments.
What kind of batteries do the pagers use and how long do the batteries last?
We use Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries that last much longer and don’t have the ‘memory’ problems that pagers with Nickel Cadmium (NiCD) batteries have. Thanks to the ‘memory free’ technology featured in our batteries, you may charge the batteries anytime you wish, regardless if the batteries are fully drained or not. Typically our batteries are rated and tested to last up to 5 years..
If we buy a small paging system now, can we expand our paging system later on by adding additional pagers?
Pagertec paging systems are 100% expandable; there is no need to worry about not ordering enough pagers. If in the future you feel that you did not order enough pagers you can simply call us to 1-877-593-4545 and order the amount of pagers you need. Your new pagers will arrive pre-configured starting with the next pager number in sequence.
What is the range of your system?
Pagertec paging systems are made with the best radio transmitters and receivers to provide the best range possible for the system. There is no way to absolutely guarantee the range of a paging system. There are many different variables that may change the range of the paging system. But normally if your expected range is less than 1 mile then you should not have any kind of trouble with your paging system. If you need more range, Pagertec offers range extenders to give you enough range for your system. Range is never an issue with us!
How long do your pagers last with a full charge?
Pagertec’s pagers vary in time of use due to the length and intensity of the vibration, lights and tone requested by the customer. Normally the pagers are good for 72hrs of constant use. When the establishment is closed, simply put the pagers to charge for 4 hrs for the pagers to perform at optimal levels the following day.
How long is technical support offered for on the paging systems?
Technical support is available for as long as you own our system and it’s always free..
Is a Pagertec paging system easy to set up and operate?
Pagertec wireless paging systems are all ‘Plug and Play’. When we shippe the pagers they are fully charged, this way when you receive them you can take the system out of the shipping box, plug the transmitter into the wall and start paging. Some paging systems may not be fully charged when they arrive due to long shipping times, so we always recommend for the systems to be fully charged when they arrive.
Pagertec wireless paging systems do not require any programming, wiring or installation, and minimal training is needed to shows new staff how to operate the system. Simply key the number of the pager that needs to be alerted then, press enter on the paging transmitter.
WE WORK AROUND YOUR NEEDS
We offer tailored pricing based on your business, whether this is your first time shopping for a paging system or simply looking to replace your old system. Pagertec has an easy and affordable solution for your business. Pagertec’s paging systems are built to provide a more efficient and profitable workplace. Just let us know what you are looking for and we will contact your with current price offers.