TrackStaff- Server Paging
Pagertec’s Server Paging System was specifically engineered to work in the most demanding environments with newly redesigned pagers, staff members are easily alerted with strong vibrations and beeps.
Paging staff members has never been easier. An advanced keypad allows easy to use and uniquely call staff member’s pagers with a press of a button.
Built with strong metal clips and durable harden polycarbonate polymer (Lexan) cases the TrackStaff paging system can be used in multiple industries; restaurants, hospitals, Doctors office, hotels, spa’s and salon, manufacturing, casinos and retail among others.
Simple Start: “Setting-it-up”, Requires taking the paging system out of the box and plugging it in. It’s that simple. You can start calling pagers right away from the easy to use transmitter.
High Powered Signal: Exclusive long range antenna allows pagers to be reached anywhere by penetrating walls and allow great coverage, up one mile.
Fast Charging: Fully charge batteries in just (4) hours that can last weeks with out recharging.
- Engineered for Maximum Durability: Each pager is put on our 15 point inspection test before it is delivered, and later tested for durability rated at about 3,000 drops.
- Multiple Alerts: Alerting staff members is easy with the Server Pager. Pager can be set to Vibration, LED, and Tone or any combination.
- User Replaceable Rechargeable Battery: Replacing batteries on a pager has never been easier. Keep your system always working and avoid any down time. 2(AAA)
Feature & Benefits
- Best Warranty Available: Each system comes with a 2 Year Warranty.
- Built to Last: Built with the best materials in the market to give you the best user experience.
- Easy to Expand Paging System: Adding pagers to your system in the future is as easy as giving us one call.
- Strong Vibrations: Staff members will never have to worry about missing a page.
- Rechargeable Battery: 2 (AAA) rechargeable batteries give the pager a long life and come with easy to replace battery cap.
- Metal Clips: Strong Metal clip ensures pager clips will never break.
- User Programmable: Easily Change the alert modes of the pager right from your place. Never have to send it back in for programming
- Anti Corrosive Extra Strength Casing: Cases are made with proprietary Bacteria resistant material that prevent bacteria build up. At the same time with hardened case shells to provide the pager with a longer life time.
- Unique HD Frequency: Allows to give the best range to the pager while preventing interference from any other system.
Track Staff Pager
- Height: 3.5 in (8.89 cm)
- With: 2 in (5.08cm)
- Weight: 2 oz (56 g)
- Height: 9 in (22.86 cm)
- Width: 7.5 in (19.05 cm)
- Weight: 2 lb (0.91 kg)
Track Staff (Set of 12)
- Length: 10.25 in (26.04 cm)
- Width: 5.75 in (14.6 cm)
- Weight: 3 lb 12 oz (1.7 kg)
Is a Pagertec paging system easy to set up and operate?
Pagertec wireless paging systems are all ‘Plug and Play’. When we shipped the pagers they are fully charged, this way when you receive them you can take the system out of the shipping box, plug the transmitter into the wall and start paging. Some paging systems may not be fully charged when they arrive due to long shipping times, so we always recommend for the systems to be fully charged when they arrive.
Pagertec wireless paging systems do not require any programming, wiring or installation, and minimal training is needed to shows new staff how to operate the system. Simply key the number pager that is desired to notify and press enter on the paging transmitter.
How long is technical support offered for on the paging systems?
Technical support is available for as long as you own our system and it’s always free.
What kind of warranty does Pagertec offer on its paging systems?
The paging system itself has a full 2-year warranty. Extended and lifetime warranties are also available. Pagertec offers a 30 day money back guarantee on our paging systems, we are so sure that you will like our paging systems or your money back. Please Visit our Warranty Information page.
What is the range of your system?
Pagertec paging systems are made with the best radio transmitters and receivers to provide the best range possible for the system. There is no way to absolutely guarantee the range of a paging system. There are many different variables that may change the range of the paging system. But normally if your expected range is less than 1 mile then you should not have any kind of trouble with your paging system. If you need more range, Pagertec offers range extenders to give you enough range for your system. Range is never an issue with us!
If we buy a small paging system now, can we expand our paging system later on by adding additional pagers?
Pagertec paging systems are 100% expandable; there is no need to worry about not ordering enough pagers. If in the future you feel that you did not order enough pagers you can simply call us to 1-877-593-4545 and order the amount of pagers you need. Your new pagers will arrive pre-configured starting with the next pager number in sequence.
How long do your pagers last with a full charge?
Pagertec pagers vary in time of use due to the length and intensity of the vibration, lights and tone requested by the customer. Normally the pagers are good for an entire day of constant use. When the establishment is closed, simply put the pagers to charge for a couple of hours for the pagers to perform at optimal levels the following day.
What kind of batteries do the pagers use and how long do the batteries last?
We use Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries that last much longer and don’t have the ‘memory’ problems that pagers with Nickel Cadmium (NiCD) batteries have. Thanks to the ‘memory free’ technology featured in our batteries, you may charge the batteries anytime you wish, regardless if the batteries are fully drained or not. Typically our batteries are rated and tested to last for 5 years, but Pagertec offers a 2 year warranty on batteries.
Will the system interfere with our wireless sound system or wireless microphones?
No as a matter of fact, the government has licensed different types of equipment to operate within different frequencies. The frequency that our paging systems use is far different from any other normal electronic. Our systems usually operate at 450-470MHz
Are Pagertec pagers durable against drops and falls?
Our pager are built and tested to withstand up to 10,000 drops. We build pager with the toughest Lexan available to provide durable and reliable pagers made to withstand even the toughest environments.
How long does it take for the systems to ship?
Normally we keep everything in stock. It usually takes about 2-3 business days to ship your order If you need your order urgently please let us know for rush delivery.
WE WORK AROUND YOUR NEEDS
We offer tailored pricing based on your business, whether this is your first time shopping for a paging system or simply looking to replace your old system. Pagertec has an easy and affordable solution for your business. Pagertec’s paging systems are built to provide a more efficient and profitable workplace. Just let us know what you are looking for and we will contact your with current price offers.