Smart Stack Coaster Pager
Considered to be one of most durable paging systems in the market. The newly revolutionized Smart Stack coaster system gives you more control over how you call your visitors, in all kind of environments. Choose from multiple alert modes and let customers know that they are needed instantly. Wherever customers are waiting the Smart Stack systems has an excellent range and can always keep you connected.
By reengineering the Smart Stack system we have pushed the paging system to a new limit, with pagers that are ready to be used in multiple industries. The pagers are shock resistant with the new rubber bumpers that make them, much more durable to accidental drops and falls.
- Rechargeable Battery: (1) AAA Rechargeable battery. Easy to change Battery. User replaceable battery.
- Fast Charging: Fully charge batteries in just 4-8 hrs. Designed to never over charge batteries.
- Easy to Replace Battery: When the battery dies, it is easy to change. Battery life is usually between 4-8 Years.
- Multiple Alerts: Stronger vibrations, light or sound that will be sure to get the attention of the customer.
- Extra-Long Range: Pagers can be reached with a potent transmitter that penetrates walls and allow great coverage, more than one mile.
- HD Frequency: Never worry about interference from another system. (Prevents interference with other wireless systems)
- Best Warranty Available: Covers pagers and transmitter for two full years from the date of purchase against any manufacture defects.
- Easily Expandable up-to 9,999 Pagers: The paging system can grow in size as your business grows. Adding pagers to the system is simple.
Features & Benefits
- Extra strength built-in rubber bumpers: Protects pagers from drops or falls. All pagers are tested to with stand 3,000 drops.
- Compact Paging System: Ergonomic clean design and space saving design with the least amount of cables showing.
- Bright LED & Strong Vibrations: Easily grab the attention of your guests with alerts that they will not miss.
- More Wireless Range for More Pagers: Allow guests to wait freely, with a system that will penetrate walls with extended great coverage.
- Advertisement Spot: Place your advertisement in the center of the pager. Easily change promotions and advertise to your customers on the pager.
- User Programmable:Change the alert times and the alert modes directly from your system without having to send back for programming.
- Anti Bacterial Casing: Helps prevent bacterial build up to promote a more clean environment.
- Water Resistant: Resistant to liquids and water. Prevents any damage to the pager by mild to moderate water exposure.
Smart Stack Pager (including rubber bumpers)
- Length: 4 in (10.6 cm)
- Weight: 2 oz (56 g)
Smart Stack (Set of 15)
- Height: 11 in (27.9 cm)
- Width: 4 in (10.6 cm)
- Weight: 18 oz (.62 kg)
Rechargeable NM-Hi (1)AAA battery
- Charging time: 4-8 hours
- Battery life: 48 hours per full charge
Is a Pagertec paging system easy to set up and operate?
Pagertec wireless paging systems are all ‘Plug and Play’. When we shipped the pagers they are fully charged, this way when you receive them you can take the system out of the shipping box, plug the transmitter into the wall and start paging. Some paging systems may not be fully charged when they arrive due to long shipping times, so we always recommend for the systems to be fully charged when they arrive.
Pagertec wireless paging systems do not require any programming, wiring or installation, and minimal training is needed to shows new staff how to operate the system. Simply key the number pager that is desired to notify and press enter on the paging transmitter.
How long is technical support offered for on the paging systems?
Technical support is available for as long as you own our system and it’s always free.
What kind of warranty does Pagertec offer on its paging systems?
The paging system itself has a full 2-year warranty. Extended and lifetime warranties are also available. Pagertec offers a 30 day money back guarantee on our paging systems, we are so sure that you will like our paging systems or your money back. Please Visit our Warranty Information page.
What is the range of your system?
Pagertec paging systems are made with the best radio transmitters and receivers to provide the best range possible for the system. There is no way to absolutely guarantee the range of a paging system. There are many different variables that may change the range of the paging system. But normally if your expected range is less than 1 mile then you should not have any kind of trouble with your paging system. If you need more range, Pagertec offers range extenders to give you enough range for your system. Range is never an issue with us!
If we buy a small paging system now, can we expand our paging system later on by adding additional pagers?
Pagertec paging systems are 100% expandable; there is no need to worry about not ordering enough pagers. If in the future you feel that you did not order enough pagers you can simply call us to 1-877-593-4545 and order the amount of pagers you need. Your new pagers will arrive pre-configured starting with the next pager number in sequence.
How long do your pagers last with a full charge?
Pagertec pagers vary in time of use due to the length and intensity of the vibration, lights and tone requested by the customer. Normally the pagers are good for an entire day of constant use. When the establishment is closed, simply put the pagers to charge for a couple of hours for the pagers to perform at optimal levels the following day.
What kind of batteries do the pagers use and how long do the batteries last?
We use Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries that last much longer and don’t have the ‘memory’ problems that pagers with Nickel Cadmium (NiCD) batteries have. Thanks to the ‘memory free’ technology featured in our batteries, you may charge the batteries anytime you wish, regardless if the batteries are fully drained or not. Typically our batteries are rated and tested to last for 5 years, but Pagertec offers a 2 year warranty on batteries.
Will the system interfere with our wireless sound system or wireless microphones?
No as a matter of fact, the government has licensed different types of equipment to operate within different frequencies. The frequency that our paging systems use is far different from any other normal electronic. Our systems usually operate at 450-470MHz.
Are Pagertec pagers durable against drops and falls?
Our pagers are built and tested to withstand up to 10,000 drops. We build pager with the toughest Lexan available to provide durable and reliable pagers made to withstand even the toughest environments.
How long does it take for the systems to ship?
Normally we keep everything in stock. It usually takes about 2-3 business days to ship your order If you need your order urgently please let us know for rush delivery.
WE WORK AROUND YOUR NEEDS
We offer tailored pricing based on your business, whether this is your first time shopping for a paging system or simply looking to replace your old system. Pagertec has an easy and affordable solution for your business. Pagertec’s paging systems are built to provide a more efficient and profitable workplace. Just let us know what you are looking for and we will contact your with current price offers.