TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Service Agreement for Flex Subscriptions
1. Term of Service. Your Agreement begins on the day you accept the Agreement and continues through the Terms of Service, a 6 month period ("Commitment"). At the end of your Service Agreement, this Agreement will automatically continue on a month-to-month basis. At the end of your service agreement, You also have the option to purchase equipment for Fair Market Value.
2. Customer Termination Rights: Within the first 30 days after service agreement, you may terminate your Agreement for any reason and not be required to pay any Fees. If you terminate within three (3) days of accepting the Agreement, Pagertec will refund your setup fee, if any. Each system Supplied under the Flex subscription program is subject to a 6-month minimum term with a 1 month cancellation period.
3. Customer will receive certain benefits from us in exchange for your Service Agreement, which may include, but are not limited to, a subsidized price in equipment, premium warranty, advance replacements. To fulfill your Commitment: You can finish paying for the Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price Equipment Retail Value. (MSRP is described in your first Invoice). The MSRP value of the equipment is reduced after each full month of your Service Agreement that you complete. Pagertec will apply 50% of the monthly payments made toward the MSRP of the equipment.
4. You can for any reason terminate your Agreement prior to the end of your Service Agreement. You can terminate your agreement without any fees after having the service for at least 6 months. If you wish to cancel your service prior to the 6 months of the agreement you will be charged the difference between the amount you paid Pagertec for the service and the amount you would have been charged for at the end of the first 6 months of service.
5. All equipment remains the sole property of Pagertec as per the equipment schedule.
6. The customer must notify Pagertec of any changes in the business or key management. The equipment is to remain at the delivered address unless authorized by Pagertec in writing, with new details to be given before relocating the equipment.
7. Service Agreement will be invoiced monthly or quarterly, as per the agreement.
8. New accounts must be set-up on automatic direct debit, payable one (1) month in advance and must not be in arrears at any time.
9. Customer shall pay invoice within 5 days of receipt. A monthly service charge of $25 (or the greatest amount allowed by state law) is payable per month on all overdue balances. Payments will be credited first to late payment charges and next to the unpaid balance. If Customer does not pay an open invoice for more than 90 days, Pagertec Corp is entitled to charge the current list price of the equipment. If Customer’s unpaid invoices are referred to an attorney or collection agency, the customer shall pay all reasonable attorney’s fees or collections agency fees.
10. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all equipment provided under this subscription agreement are maintained with the number of pagers, transmitters and charge stations as originally supplied.
11. At moment of termination it is the customers responsibility to return all equipment supplied in subscription. Any equipment not returned or lost will be charged at the MSRP price to replace equipment. Faulty equipment and equipment with excessive wear and tear returned on termination of this agreement will be charged at the MSRP price to repair equipment.
12. At the end of the initially agreed term, should the equipment be retained past this initial term, the customer will be deemed to have agreed to continue the agreement and will be charged on a “month-by-month” basis.
13. If vital parts (Parts that are essential to keep the system working) to the system become unusable for any reason Pagertec will offer an advanced replacement unit shipped out at no additional cost. Express shipping is available for an additional cost. Once the customer has received the replacement product, the original non-working product must be returned to Pagertec no later than the end of the 14th day, otherwise, the item will be assumed lost and charged to the account.
14. If replacement or service of any equipment is necessary, Pagertec may provide return shipping labels (Ground Service) in an effort to expedite the process. A maximum of 3 return shipping labels in a 12-month period. If equipment needs to be sent in for service more than 3 times per year the customer will arrange to return the equipment to our office at Miami, FL with a proof of delivery (POD). The Returns Form is available on our website: http://www.pagertec.com/support
15. Warranty of equipment during the term applies, as per the Premium Warranty Statement.
16. This agreement may be canceled by Pagertec at any time when the customer does not adhere to the above and/or when the account exceeds our credit terms.
17. This agreement term will commence upon supply of equipment and/or completion of system installation.